Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Fun and Bloglovin'

Here it is, the last day of school before Summer and I am getting ready for the start of school!!  I put up bulletin boards of painted paper flowers that the kindergarteners collaged in mural form to greet kids when school starts in August. We followed the procedure posted here.


The mural was done in sections that looked like this to start with. The bulletin board took 5 sections.


Then I cleaned out the classroom, turned in my keys and came home and signed up for Bloglovin' so I'll be able to follow all my blogger friends when Google Reader ends on July 1. I sure hope I did everything right -- it seems to be working so far and it was pretty easy to do!! You can see the widget on my sidebar.

Happy Summer Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

  1. A lovely display... doesn't presentation make all the difference?
    :)Elizabeth
    paintersofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This one makes me smile when I walk past it!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love your painted paper garden! So cheery!

    As for bloglovin', I've got to say I'm not totally sold. The big problem is this: when you visit a post directly from your bloglovin' feed, YOU CAN'T LEAVE A COMMENT. And I like leaving comments...

    So while I haven't tried it yet, I expect to test Feedly later this week when I have some time to play. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to your feedback. One thing I did change on my Bloglovin settings was the frequency of e-mail notifications. I'll have to experiment with comments this week.

      Delete